Table of contents
Description Of Secrets to Boxing Defense
OVER 100 DEFENSIVE TECHNIQUES!
Develop a slick boxing defense for fighting. Understand your opponents, see their punches, and frustrate them with efficient movement. Then set up counters and put THEM on the defensive!
Learn OVER 100+ defensive techniques, styles, drills, and tactics…to make yourself at home against any opponent!
I share all the defensive tactics I’ve learned (from 16+ years of boxing experience) in this 30-DAY intensive training program. 25+ HOURS of video instruction, and a 20-PAGE workbook to keep track and make notes of different concepts. Honestly…I think it’ll take you a year to really digest it all…but hey you ask for advanced, right?
- different defensive stances – to negate or bait attacks
- proper technique – for blocking, parrying, rolling, slipping
- slick footwork – in and out, lateral movement, pivots, and stance-shifting
- head movement – styles and rhythms to slip outside, inside, or under
- reflex training – to help you see punches (not memorize them)
- rhythm & timing – synchronize with incoming attacks naturally
- realistic drills – that make you flexible, NOT predictable
- counter-punching – using angles to set up different opponents
- fighting strategy – countering brawlers, frustrating punchers, out-hustling slicksters.
- defense mindset – feeling calm, confident, and comfortable against any opponent
30 days of video instruction
- 1500+ minutes of total footage
- Online video course – stream off your browser, instead of eating up storage space
- Workbook – listing all concepts and for you to make notes
- Hundreds of techniques
- Hundreds of drills (with and without a partner)
- Technical breakdowns
- Theory explanations
- Live demonstrations with a partner
- Strategies against different fighting styles
- Virtual sparring each day (practice even without a partner)
- Too many things to list…please see daily topics and subtopics below
People I MOST recommend this training program for…
- Aspiring boxers – you love boxing and really want to learn every bit of it. See a structured overview of every skill you need to reach the advanced levels.
- Serious boxers – you’re already competing (amateur or pro). This program can open your mind to new defensive styles, movement technique, and overall way of thinking.
- Coaches – this program can help you demonstrate and explain the most complex parts of boxing technique to fighters. It can teach (or remind) you of all the little nuances to help fighters visualize things correctly.
- MMA or TMA – get a convenient overview of many different boxing styles all in one place. Then incorporate the most useful techniques and strategies into your existing style.
- Street fighters – yes, you can still get many helpful tactics. But keep in mind most street fights don’t use any advanced tactics and strategy. Just unplanned brawling based on emotion rather than intelligence.
People I DON’T recommend this training program for…
- Casual practitioners – if you’re not a serious fighter, you really don’t need this at all whatsoever. It is so painfully in-depth and might even kill the joy of boxing for you. There are so many technical nuances you wouldn’t ever use unless you’re in the ring fighting for your life.
- Lazy people – if you’re looking for a shortcut, this program is NOT it. Everything here will make your head dizzy and easily take you a year to master. If you want a shortcut, maybe taking lessons with a professional boxer in person is easier!
- It cannot substitute sparring – real fighting experience can you teach you things my program cannot. But alas, I’m biased to believe to believe mine is the best program out there.
More courses from the same author: Expert Boxing
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.