Table of contents
Description of Dancer’s Footwork for Fighters
Develop a slick explosive footwork for fighting. Hold your ground and throw punches with more power than ever before. Move with catlike agility and razor-sharp quickness. Develop rock hard muscles in your legs and core. Out move all your opponents!
I and my brother Brian (dance champion), share the secrets to dancers footwork training in this special 10-day intensive training program. 4 hours of instructional video and a 24-page workbook to improve your footwork skills.
Learn OVER 100 special footwork drills dancers use to develop core and leg strength, improve balance awareness, and move their feet with blinding speed, power, and precision!
You’ll get access to a comprehensive 10-day training program with 4 hours of video. You’ll learn many new footwork techniques, exercises and drills each day to completely transform your lower body and improve your fighting footwork! This is a proven training routine used by dancers for generations.
Think THICKER, STRONGER, FASTER legs.
You’ll finally have completely developed leg muscles for increased leg strength, coordination, and control throughout a wider range of motion. You’ll get access to an advanced training routine for superior balance awareness and rapid footwork skill development. You’ll develop a stronger and MORE FUNCTIONAL core to generate MORE POWER IN ALL BODY MOVEMENTS.
Access to a dance champion’s knowledge
You will get access to one of the greatest resources in footwork training through my brother, Brian Nguyen, the USA TANGO CHAMPION. He has trained with the best in the world and won numerous dance competitions with his footwork skill and ability. He is a highly-regarded tango dancer and performer around the world. He charges over $100/hr for private lessons and is always booked in every city that he visits.
And Brian Nguyen will be sharing his secret drills and training methods in this special course. You will learn…NOT 10…NOT 20…but OVER 100 FOOTWORK DRILLS. Brian and I will start you off slow with the fundamental techniques and basic exercises (Days 1,2,3). Then work our way up to the more intense exercises (Days 4,5,6,7). And finally, we’ll finish with the impossible exercises (Days 7,8,9,10). You will get technical demonstrations and theoretical explanations every day.
This special footwork training is HARD.
The drills and exercises are ridiculously hard, and painful. This course is not intended for the casual fighter. If you don’t even like jumping rope, this course is not for you! I recommend this training only for serious athletes or people with a rabid curiosity.
The average person won’t even get past DAY 5. If you’re looking for a challenge and really want to take your footwork to the next level, this will give you the best footwork in the gym!
The 100+ footwork drills range from simple, to complicated, to hard, to painful, to the impossible. Many of you reading this will NEVER be able to do all of them. But nonetheless, your footwork speed, precision, and agility will improve tremendously if you put in the work.
What You’ll Learn In Dancer’s Footwork for Fighters?
INTRO – equipment and warm-up
- a rundown about OPTIONAL helpful equipment
- how to use a stick and resistance bands for footwork training
- how to maintain your body with a foam roller, stretching, foot massage ball
Day 1 – developing axis awareness
- how to stand straight and find your neutral axis
- increase core presence using hip & leg position
- using the calves to connect to the ground
- increase leg strength, sharpness, and coordination
- strengthening the core while in movement
- breathing technique for body movement
- becoming heavy for balance
Day 2 – developing axis control
- warming up the hips and calf muscles
- moving your axis with balance
- exercises for calf strengthening and feet coordination
- holding the core while in the air (jumping exercises)
- how to develop “active feet”
- 2 simple tips to develop balance awareness (throughout your day / when you’re not training / outside of the gym)
Day 3 – basic body movement and feet activation
- slow movement footwork techniques (increase body awareness)
- using the heels to increase grounding and step strength
- using the toes to increase control, changing direction and speed
- how to turn the body with control, power, and relaxation
- using the upper body to help the lower body
Day 4 – leg strengthening and hip stabilization
- advanced slow movement footwork technique (increase strength & balance)
- moving in geometric patterns (maintaining balance while pivoting)
- staying heavy in movement
- controlling weight change (to prevent falling)
- stabilizing the hip during movements
Day 5 – feet and core strengthening
- strengthening the “gripping muscles”
- how to “lift” the body up and down (without losing the core)
- footwork drills stressing the core
- coordination jumping drills
- using the core to move and stabilize your body
Day 6 – foot speed and explosive footwork
- advanced footwork drills (speed, power, precision, core control)
- raw speed drills (maximum speed footwork exercises)
- explosive footwork drills (speed and power)
- painful calf footwork exercises (working all sides of the calves)
Day 7 – leg strengthening, balance and coordination
- one-legged footwork drills (strengthening the standing leg)
- one-legged pivot drills (core and foot strengthening)
- two-legged pivots (balance and coordination)
Day 8 – core strengthening, speed, and power
- advanced pivoting drills (controlling the free leg during pivots)
- slow pivoting drills (increase strength and control)
- core-twisting exercises (insane core strength, speed, and power)
- understanding how to use the core twist
- the best kinds of core exercises
Day 9 – advanced balance and coordination
- advanced core drills
- advanced spinning drills
Day 10 – really REALLY HARD STUFF
- THE IMPOSSIBLE!
More courses from the same author: Expert Boxing
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.