Table of contents
- 1 Expert Boxing – Advanced Boxing Workshop
Advanced boxing technique for balance, footwork & punching power!
The Advanced Boxing Workshop is now for sale! I’m releasing over 2 hours of footage from my live boxing workshop on advanced boxing techniques. You can now see all the techniques, drills, and exercises I shared with the boxers that day.
Find out exactly how I improved their balance, footwork, and punching power in only 2 hours!
Read more: What Is Boxing? The benefits of boxing?
Advanced boxing techniques taught in the workshop
The workshop covers only advanced technique. This is not an instructional for those wanting to learn the basics. It’s an in-depth view into how the body works, how it balances, moves, and naturally generates power. The instruction was designed for serious boxers, MMA fighters, martial artists, or coaches with an interest in learning world class footwork and punching technique.
1st hour – balance & footwork
Learn the secrets to balance and footwork used by the world’s best dancers. We’ll be doing the same drills I learned while training under my brother—Brian Nguyen—a world renowned tango champion. (FYI: did you know Muhammad Ali trained in ballet?)
First you’ll learn how to train and activate your ‘balancing’ muscles for better footwork. Then I’ll show you some advanced footwork tricks. You’ll find there is more to grounding yourself than simply bending your knees and lowering your center-of-gravity!
Secrets to balance & footwork:
- how to stand solid like a rock but move with the grace of a classically trained dancer
- how to block punches without being pushed back
- how to move around the ring without getting tired
- how to move like a cat, slick and powerful (yes, there is a way to learn this!)
- how to move your feet quickly without upsetting your balance
- how to bounce in & out THE CORRECT WAY (slicker & more energy-efficient)
- the difference between a push-walker and a pull-walker
- slick step-drag technique
- tricky footwork moves like: the “fast pivot” and the “one-legged bounce”
- special drills and exercises for developing your balance muscles
- …and much more!
***Note: these are NOT the typical skipping drills you did in football practice!
Become the hardest puncher in your gym!
2nd hour – POWER PUNCHING
In addition to the principles you’ve learned for fighting footwork, you will learn how to ground yourself for incredibly solid punches. First, we’ll break down the body mechanics behind the jab, cross, hook, and uppercut. Then, we’ll learn how to generate maximum rotational power (HINT: it’s not as simple as moving every part of your body).
I’ll demonstrate the key punching mechanics and show you how to load a punch from the INSIDE of your body. Once you know how to move your body, I’ll review some little-known secrets to DOUBLE YOUR PUNCHING POWER IMMEDIATELY.
Secrets to power punching:
- how to throw a real step jab (the commonly referenced but notoriously misunderstood – “falling step” technique made famous by Jack Dempsey)
- how to throw deadly left hooks (even while popping your body up OFF the ground, a la Mike Tyson)
- how to throw killer right crosses without having to “load” the punch
- the proper way to “dig” an uppercut
- how to throw fast flurries WITHOUT having to think about handspeed
- how to punch non-stop without getting tired! (yes, it’s actually possible)
- how to generate maximum rotational force WITHOUT using all of your energy
- and much more!
Learning the truly essential skills of power punching will allow you to throw powerful punches even while using less effort and less technique!
More courses from the same author: Expert Boxing
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.