Table of contents
Description of XPS+: Unlock The Power Of Coaching
Are you ready to take your coaching skills to the next level?
In this course, we’ll delve into the pivotal role that coaching plays in supporting, engaging, and challenging your clients. With a systems-based approach, we’ll guide you through effective relationship management strategies and the execution of coaching strategies.
By the end of the course, you’ll be equipped with the tools to assess and bridge any gaps in your in-person and virtual coaching process. Get ready to unleash your full potential as a coach and make a lasting impact on your clients’ lives.
Some of what you will learn
- What relationship management is & how it can positively impact your coaching
Relationship management: The foundation of any successful coaching relationship is a strong relationship between the coach and the member. Coaches need to be able to build rapport with their members, create a safe and supportive environment, and be able to listen actively and effectively.
- How to help your clients set better goals that achieve results.
Goal setting: Coaches need to help their members to set clear, specific, and measurable goals. Goals should be challenging but achievable, and they should be aligned with the member’s overall objectives.
- How to improve your coaching conversations to best support your clients.
Coaching conversations: Coaching conversations are the heart of the coaching process. Coaches need to be able to ask powerful questions, listen actively, and provide feedback in a way that is constructive and supportive.
- The best methods for holding your clients accountable.
Accountability: Coaches need to hold their members accountable for their goals. This can be done through regular check-ins, progress reports, and goal setting.
- How and why you should leverage emotional intelligence in your coaching
The emotional intelligence framework is a tool that can help coaches to understand and manage their own emotions, as well as the emotions of their members. Strengthen your Self-awareness, Self-management, Social awareness, and Relationship management.
What You’ll Learn In XPS+: Unlock The Power Of Coaching?
- Present a framework which will allow for coaches to organize and develop the skills associated with the practice of coaching
- Understand the role of relationship management in coaching and provide a system by which a coach can improve their ability to develop and maintain relationships with their members
- Share the emotional intelligence framework and highlight its role in relationship management
- Discuss the difference between customer service and hospitality and its role in relationship management
- Present the idea of “coaching as learning” and a framework to describe the various aspects
- Understand the importance of priming the internal environment prior to a session and the role it plays in fostering learning and development
- Manage and craft deliberate external coaching environments which facilitate focus, attention and learning
- Define the role of sleep and its various stages in the consolidation of learning and memory
More courses from the same author: Exos
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.