Table of contents
Description of Going Into The Matrix Defending The Jab
Explore the Micro Details of How To Defend and Counter The Jab in a Variety of Scenarios With Legendary Kickboxing Champion and World Renowned Coach Duke Roufus
- Legendary kickboxer Duke Roufus has been competing and passing on knowledge for decades as a former kickboxing champion and now as one of the most sought after striking coaches in the world
- After collecting multiple prestigious titles in the sport of kickboxing Roufus has continued his legacy as a coach, producing multiple high level athletes such as former UFC Champions, Anthony Pettis, and Tyron Woodely
- Go in-depth with the jab and master multiple scenarios where this important strike takes center stage
- Counter the jab with return kicks, knees, and devastating elbows that can completely turn the tide of a fight
What You’ll Learn In Going Into The Matrix Defending The Jab?
- Duke Introduces Bryce “bam Bam” Franck
- Basic: Defending Against The Jab By Stuffing The Opponents Jab
- Advanced; Defending Against The Jab By Stepping Into The Opponent’s Jab & Returning
- Basic: Lefty Vs. Righty: Defending Against The Jab
- Advanced: Lefty Vs. Righty: Defending Against The Jab
- Opponent Is Coming Forward: Defending Against The Jab
- Parrying The Jab, Righty Vs. Righty: Defending Agianst The Jab By Parrying & Returning
- Parrying The Jab, Righty Vs. Lefty: Defending Against The Jab By Parrying & Returning
- Parrying The Jab, Righty Vs. Righty: Returning With Elbows
- Parrying The Jab, Righty Vs. Lefty: Returning With Elbows
- Parrying The Jab, Righty Vs. Righty: Returning With Kicks
- Parrying The Jab, Righty Vs. Lefty: Returning With Kicks
- Parrying The Jab, Righty Vs. Righty: Returning With Knees
- Parrying The Jab, Righty Vs. Lefty: Returning With Knees
- Slipping The Jab, Righty Vs. Righty
- Parrying The Jab, Righty Vs. Lefty
- Pull Back From The Jab, Righty Vs. Righty
- Pull Back From The Jab, Righty Vs. Lefty
More courses from the same author: Duke Roufus
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.