Table of contents
Description Of Adobe Illustrator Mastery
Take Your Adobe Illustrator Skills To The Next Level
After This Class You’ll Be Able To:
- Master depth and perspective and set permanent default fonts and colors.
- Speed up your personal workflow and the Adobe Illustrator program.
- Master color and make quick color adjustments, gradient measures and blend like a pro.
- Perfect lines and strokes as well as vectorize and color hand-drawn sketches.
- Connect Spreadsheets to make beautiful graphs and charts.
- Perfect your drawing skills in Illustrator.
- Use advanced keyboard shortcuts like an industry professional.
- Master advanced repeating pattern swatches and typography with advanced font tricks.
- Use Illustrator for Web and UI design.
About Daniel’s Class:
Take a more advanced look at Illustrator CC and learn how to enhance your productivity and workflow with this in-depth project-based training.
This class will show you how to create instantly engaging designs using advanced tools and expert tips. Filled with downloads and stock images to practice on and hone your skills, this class covers everything from mastering color, drawing in Illustrator, working with advanced patterns, typography, depth, perspective, 3D, charts, graphics and so much more!
If you’re ready to step up your Illustrator game, take this class to unlock and master pro techniques with a world-renowned expert.
What You Will Learn In Adobe Illustrator Mastery
- How to turn the dreaded hyphenation feature off once and for all
- How to transform, distort and blend like a pro
- Advanced anchor point and pen tool tricks, two-tones, repeating patterns and advanced typography
- How to use live shape effects, draw flowing curves, master corners and use the curvature and pen tools effectively
- Advanced artboards, pages and color tricks and how to use the Illustrator color guide
- How to make gradients bend, create long shadows, put text type into the shape of a letter and use the Touch Type tool
- Shortcuts for aligning and distributing using Actions
- How to make semi-flat 3D icons and animated GIF
- 1. Class Introduction To Advanced Adobe Illustrator CC
- 2. Getting Started With Your Adobe Illustrator Advanced Tutorial
- 3. Trick For Redrawing Hand Drawn Images In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 4. Curvature Tool Vs Pen Tool In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 5. Advanced Pen Tool Tricks Using Adobe Illustrator CC
- 6. How To Draw Flowing Curves In Adobe Illustrator With The Width Tool
- 7. Mastering Corners With Adobe Illustrator CC Corner Widget Effects
- 8. The Best Creation Tool In Adobe Illustrator CC The Shape Builder Tool
- 9. More Shape Builder Goodness
- 10. Using Live Shape Effects In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 11. Class Project – Drawing Exercise Using Width, Curvature & Corner Widgets
- 12. Drawing – Quiz
- 13. Advanced Keyboard Shortcuts For Adobe Illustrator CC
- 14. Keyboard Shortcuts – Quiz
COLOR & PATTERNS
- 15. Advanced Color Tips & Tricks For Adobe Illustrator CC
- 16. Using Color Themes In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 17. How To Color A Real Hand Drawing Using Adobe Illustrator CC
- 18. How To Use The Color Guide In Adobe Illustrator
- 19. How To Change All The Colors At Once In Adobe Illustrator Recolour Artwork
- 20. How To Make Gradients Bend In Adobe Illustrator CC Using Gradient Mesh
- 21. How To Make Long Shadows In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 22. How To Blend Images With The Background Colors In Adobe Illustrator Blend Modes
- 23. How To Make Images Black & White In Illustrator & Mix With Color
- 24. How Do You Make Anaglyphic Text Using Adobe Illustrator CC
- 25. How To Make Gradient Stroke Overlap & Mix Colors In Adobe Illustrator
- 26. How To Create A Duotone Image Effect In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 27. Advanced Repeating Pattern Swatches In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 28. Color & Patterns – Quiz
- 29. How To Change The Default Font & Swatches In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 30. Advanced Workflow Tricks For Adobe Illustrator CC
- 31. Shortcuts For Aligning & Distributing In Illustrator CC Using Actions
- 32. How To Proof Colors In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 33. Adobe Illustrator Is Running Slow, How Do I Speed Up Illustrator
- 34. How Best To Use Illustrator With Other Adobe CC Software
- 35. Workflow Speed – Quiz
- 36. Advanced Fonts Tricks & Tips In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 37. How To Put Text Type Into The Shape Of A Letter In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 38. How To Use The Touch Type Tool In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 39. Typography – Quiz
STROKES & LINES
- 40. How To Multiply Strokes To A Path In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 41. How To Add A Stroke Line Around The Outside Of Text Or Shapes In Illustrator
- 42. How To Make Multiple Lines Using Offset Path In Adobe Illustrator CC
DEPTH, PERSPECTIVE & 3D
- 43. Introduction To 3D In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 44. How To Make Semi Flat 3D Icons & UI Design Using Adobe Illustrator CC
- 45. How To Make The Paper Cut Effect In Adobe Illustrator CC
CHARTS & GRAPHS
- 46. How To Make A Pie Chart Line Graph & Bar Graph In Adobe Illustrator CC
ARTBOARDS & PAGES
- 47. Advanced Artboard & Pages Tricks In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 48. Advanced CC Libraries Adobe Stock And Adobe Market
- 49. Advanced Image Tricks & Tips In Adobe Illustrator CC
TRANSFORM, DISTORT & BLEND
- 50. How To Distort Bend Shapes & Type In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 51. How To Make A 3D Ribbon In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 52. How To Create Lots Of Lines That Blend Together In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 53. How To Make 3D Gradient Lettering Blends In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 54. 49. How To Make A Linocut Effect In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 55. How To Use The Puppet Warp Tool In Adobe Illustrator CC
- 56. Transform, Distort & Blend Quiz
WEB UI DESIGN
- 57. How To Use Adobe Illustrator For Web & UI DesignANIMATING
- 58. How To Make An Animated GIF Using Adobe Illustrator CC
- 59. What Next After Your Illustrator Advanced Course
- 60. Final Quiz
Who This Class Is For
- People who already understand the fundamentals of Adobe Illustrator
- People who took Daniel’s Adobe Illustrator Fundamentals class
- Illustrators who want to enhance their existing skill set
- Professional artists who want to move their art to a digital platform
- Designers with an Illustrator background who want to master the program
- Freelancers already working with Illustrator and wanting to learn advanced skills
- Advanced level
About Daniel Walter Scott
An influential media designer, Advanced Adobe Certified Instructor and dedicated teacher to thousands of students for over 15 years. Daniel is a speaker and multi-award winner at the prestigious annual Adobe Max conference.
More courses from the same author: Daniel Walter Scott
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.