Table of contents
Description of Combatives and Street Jiu Jitsu
Be a wolf in the streets, not a sheep, and make sure you never succumb to the dangers of a real life altercation
- Discover critical self defense concepts that anyone can easily recruit to their own combative toolbox
- Benefit from years of martial arts experience and experimentation that will help you expand on your real world self defense knowledge
- Take the guesswork out of your street prep and provide yourself the assurance that you can handle yourself should the need arise
Defending ourselves in a real life street altercation isn’t something that many of us like to think about. Unfortunately, many of us don’t consider these scenarios and their consequences as much as we should either. THE PROSPECT OF A STREET STYLE CONFRONTATION IS A SCARY THING, as there are so many variables to consider, thus making it an UNPREDICTABLE AND DANGEROUS event. We can’t control when something like this may creep up on us but we can TRAIN OUR BODIES AND MINDS TO HANDLE IT TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY. That’s where Dan the Wolf Man comes in.
Dan the Wolf Man has had quite an illustrious and eventful career in the martial arts. He’s a long time student of the game and holds black belts in multiple disciplines. His DIVERSE BACKGROUND AND DECADES OF EXPERIENCE has led the Wolf Man to developing his own UNIQUE STYLE OF STREETWISE SELF DEFENSE and he’s here to share his knowledge and technique with you!
What You’ll Learn In Combatives and Street Jiu Jitsu?
- Life Experiences and Real World Application
- Basic Striking Techniques Tiger Palm
- Basic Striking Techniques Long Hook
- Tiger Palm Cycling Blast
- Elbow Work
- Plum Knees
- Head and Elbow Spear
- Rear Elbow with Rear Strikes
- Spartan Kick
- Oblique Kick
- Front Leg Groin Kick
- 45 Angle Groin Kick
- Pre-Emptive Striking Combinations
- Corkscrew Up Elbow
- Ball Smack Neck Throw
- Shoulder Strikes
- Backhand Slap
- Groin Kick to Ground Control
- Throat Strike to Control
- Cobra Punch
- KGB Drivebay
- Breaking Structure
- Yubi Dori
- Shirt grab with Punch Defense
- Sucker Punch and Bottle defense
- Rear Grab Defense
- Tango Spin
- Rear Naked Choke and Head Lock Defense
- Head and Arm Spear
- Rear Bear Hug Defense
- Groin Kick Defense
- Live Grab Defense
- Day 2 Intro
- Rear Drag Defense
- Seagal Salute to Head Tilt
- Leaping Hook Defense to Armbar
- Bowling Ball Body Lock Defense
- Double Leg Spine Slap Defense
- Standing Submissions – Aya Dori / Nikkyo Wrist lock
- Kota Gaeshi
- Goose Neck Come Along
- Standing Elbow Crank
- Forearm Snapper
- Russian Two on One Elbow Breaker
- Standing Arm Triangle
- Grab Defense – Plumb Clinch
- Standing Guillotine Defense
- Standing Kimura
- Anti Wall/Cage Tactics
- Takedowns from the back – arm-drag to backpack hip bump
- Duck under to hip crease takedown
- Knee Rides
- Gift Wrap
- Monoplata Mount
- Defense from the ground
- Soccer kick defense
- Flying Stomp Defense
- Side stomp defense
More courses from the same author: Dan “The Wolf Man” Theodore
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.