Table of contents
Description Of Down Under Leg Attacks
The System That Craig Jones Used To Become The Most Talked About Grappler In The World – Just 2 Years After Starting To Learn Leg Attacks
- Craig Jones had arguably the best breakout performance of any grappler in history at the 2017 ADCC in Finland when he quickly submitted many of the top contenders
- Craig Jones is notorious for being one of the best lower body submission hunters in the game
- Discover the secrets to success when attacking the lower body
- Learn the system from down under
- Know More. Win More.
What You’ll Learn In Down Under Leg Attacks?
- Intro 0 – 3:37
- Leg Lock Philosophy 3:38 – 6:52
- Leg Pummeling Concepts 6:53 – 9:04
- Single Leg X Position 9:05 – 13:15
- Countering The Running Escape 13:16 – 24:18
- Exposing The Heel 24:19 – 28:40
- Countering The Foot Knock 28:41 – 35:19
- Outside To Saddle 35:20 – 36:48
- Finishing From The Saddle 0 – 9:36
- Finishing From The Saddle #2 9:37 – 11:05
- Running Man Defense 11:06 – 14:12
- Countering The Foot Push 14:13 – 17:08
- Countering The Kick Off Defense 17:09 – 18:40
- Reverse X Guard To Saddle 18:41 – 24:43
- Reverse X Guard When Opponent Is On Knees 24:44 – 29:41
- Reverse X Guard Push Over 29:42 – 34:08
- Breaking The Triangle From 50/50 0 – 2:42
- Breaking The Crossed Feet From 50/50 2:43 – 4:50
- Criss Cross 50/50 4:51 – 8:05
- Staying Safe In Single Leg X 14:13 – 17:08
- Staying Safe In Outside Leg Position 13:34 – 15:19
- Taking The Back From Single Leg X And Outside Leg Position 15:20 – 20:06
- Estima Lock From Single Leg X 20:07 – 22:03
- Safe Options From Outside Leg Position 22:04 – 27:25
- Staying Safe In Saddle 27:25 – 31:39
- Saddle Outside Counter 31:40 – 36:06
- Taking The Back From Running Man Escape 36:07 – 39:58
- Guillotine To Heel Hook 0 – 3:47
- Toe Hold To Heel Hook 3:48 – 6:36
- Kimura To Heel Hook 6:37 – 10:39
- Heel Hook From Closed Guard 10:40 – 14:42
- Knee Shield Attacks 14:43 – 21:40
- Knee Shield Attack #2 21:41 – 25:10
- 50/50 Knee Bar To Saddle 25:11 – 29:04
- Heel Hook Entry From Standing 29:05 – 32:37
- De La Riva 32:38 – 38:06
- Flying Triangle
About Craig Jones
Craig Jones had arguably the best breakout performance of any grappler in history at the 2017 ADCC in Finland when he quickly submitted many of the top contenders and no one even knew who he was….
Craig Jones Was A purple belt living in the middle of nowhere, Australia – where Koala Bears are as common as squirrels are in the U.S. training on a continent where no one had ever won a medal as a Black Belt at the World Championships. After his coach told him that he wasn’t even allowed to roll with anyone not affiliated with their very small gym, he left and started training in a garage – in Australia – with beginners as a purple belt just 2 years ago.
More courses from the same author: Craig Jones
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.