Table of contents
Description Of Don’t Be Finished: Edging Yourself Out Of Danger
Escape Jiu-Jitsu’s Toughest Positions and Edge Yourself Out Of Danger With B-Team Legend Craig Jones!
- Shift your mindset to a new-style of escapes that will keep you out of danger and in the fight!
- Craig shows you his favorite proven methods of escaping side control, mount, back control, and variations of each!
- Defeat side control pins with swift and decisive tactics that transform basic movements into powerful escapes that anyone can use to escape larger/stronger opponents’ top control.
- Finally master the kipping escape with Craig’s world-class timing details that will drastically increase your success rate of escaping the mount!
- Consistently fight out of modern mount controls like the dreaded crossface/underhook combination.
- Turn the tables from back control with simple details that will have you avoiding body triangles, dismantling seat belts, defeating crab hooks, and MORE!
What you’ll learn in Don’t Be Finished: Edging Yourself Out Of Danger
- Little Movements To Big Movements
- Never Accept Anything
- The Onus Is On You
- Side Control Introduction
- Hip Escape
- Reverse Hip Escape
- Running Man With Wrist Control – Don’t Be Afraid To Turtle
- Single Leg Escape
- Houdini Escape
- Heisman Escape
- Mount Intro
- Knee Elbow Escape
- Bridge And Roll
- Kipping Escape
- Escaping The Underhook
- Back Escape Introduction
- Basic Back Escape
- Double Unders
- Body Triangles
- Superman Escape
- Dealing With Single Hook Variations
- Crab Hook
About Craig Jones
Craig Jones had arguably the best breakout performance of any grappler in history at the 2017 ADCC in Finland when he quickly submitted many of the top contenders and no one even knew who he was….
Craig Jones Was A purple belt living in the middle of nowhere, Australia – where Koala Bears are as common as squirrels are in the U.S. training on a continent where no one had ever won a medal as a Black Belt at the World Championships. After his coach told him that he wasn’t even allowed to roll with anyone not affiliated with their very small gym, he left and started training in a garage – in Australia – with beginners as a purple belt just 2 years ago.
More courses from the same author: Craig Jones
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.