Table of contents
Description of 14 Day Filmmaker Smartphone Edition
14 Day Filmmaker Smartphone Edition is for anyone who wants to produce cinematic & emotional videos using their smartphone without wasting months trying to figure it all out on your own.
Let’s Face The Truth…
Learning Filmmaking Online SUCKS…
- No Step-by-Step Sequence
Sure there are resources online, but no comprehensive, step-by-step guide covering everything you need.
- Expensive as HECK!
Most courses cost $500+ and demand you buy seriously expensive equipment, costing you thousands!
- No Practice Exercises
Watching videos is great… But to TRULY learn you need to PRACTICE! It’s impossible to find easy-to-follow exercises online.
Introducing 14 Day Filmmaker
- 14 Day Filmmaker
Learn how to shoot & edit professional-looking content using nothing but your smartphone (Apple & Android)
- 14 Day Filmmaker
PRO CAMERA EDITION
Master your professional camera gear. Learn advanced editing programs, and start making money with your content!
- 1 Week Director
Master the art of creative storytelling. Learn how to create compelling works of art with you camera.
What You’ll Learn In 14 Day Filmmaker Smartphone Edition?
Day 1: How to Unlock Cinematic Smartphone Settings
- What are the best apps to use to maximize the quality of your smartphone camera?
- The perfect camera settings
- How to avoid common beginner mistakes
- The Fundamental Laws of content creation
Day 2: Mastering your iPhone or Android Cameras
- How to nail perfect exposure all day, every day.
- How to get the best, cleanest slow-motion footage
- Which cameras & focal lengths are best for your content
- The secret hidden within your phone that’s RUINING image quality!
Day 3: Best Smartphone Camera Gear & Accessories
- What are the best smartphone lenses?
- Best budget film lights
- Best smartphone microphones?
- Best affordable motorized gimbals for smartphones?
Day 4: Beautiful Composition… Explained!
- How to immediately 10X the quality of your shots
- How to compose the perfect youtube setup
- What makes (or breaks) a beautiful video
- The 5 step process to setup your perfect shot
Day 5: Cinematic Camera Movements
- The 5 movements I use (no matter what I’m filming)
- The best (and easiest) movements for smartphone filmmakers
- How to film handheld (while still looking professional)
- Full gimbal walkthrough and setup tutorials
- Make boring things look awesome with movement
Day 6: Hollywood Lighting Techniques (Made Fast & Easy)
- Getting a pro look without buying expensive lights
- How to light youtube videos
- How to flatter subjects with soft light
- How to film using natural light sources
Day 7: Recording Clean Audio On Your Smartphone
- What are the fundamentals of capturing clear audio?
- Save money, don’t buy these microphones!
- The $14 dollar microphone that sounds AMAZING!
- The perfect audio setup for vlogging, youtube, and commercials
Day 8: Storytelling & Viral Videos
- The 4 essential components of a compelling story
- How to sequence your videos so they aren’t boring
- How to tell BETTER stories through creative EDITING
- The viral video formula
Day 9: Cinematic Smartphone Editing
- Best smartphone editing apps
- Smartphone vs. Computer editing: Which is right for you?
- The universal 10 step editing workflow
- 10 most common beginner mistakes
- How to organize your videos to make editing faster
Day 10: Mastering Your Editing Apps
- Importing footage and starting your projects
- Finding music & adding it to your videos
- How to quickly edit professional looking videos
- How to add titles & animated graphics
- How to color grade your footage on a smartphone
- How to edit slow-motion footage
- How to add special effects
- How to create cinematic transitions
Day 11: How to Edit on Your Computer
- What is the best computer editing software?
- Mastering advanced editing strategies
Day 12: Youtube Mastery
- Essential components of a great youtube video
- How to setup your dream office/studio
- How to edit vlogs
- Best smartphone accessories for YouTubers
- How to create youtube thumbnails that increase viewership
Day 13: Social Media Superstar
- How to edit instagram reels (Start to Finish)
- Recreating popular Tik Tok trends
- Our favorite seamless transitions & video effects
- How to use different aspect ratios for different social platforms
- Using video to grow your social following
Day 14: Commercial Content Creator
- How to make money with your content
- Step-by-step guide to starting your business
- How to land your first client
- How to shoot smartphone product videos
- The tried and true commercial formula
Who 14 Day Filmmaker Smartphone Edition Is For?
- You want to learn how to start shooting professional-looking content, but you don’t know exactly where to get started.
- You value SPEED! The primary goal of this course is to teach you FASTER than any other resource on planet earth. We will pack 2 years of learning into the next 14 days
- People who have already started shooting content, but are struggling to get the perfect “cinematic look”
My name is Anthony Gallo and I’ve had a camera in my hand for as long as I can remember.
I started with a cheap $250 camera (that I borrowed from my girlfriend) and since then I’ve used smartphones, Gopros, professional DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and even cinema cameras worth upwards of $50,000!
I’ve made over a million dollars through content creation shooting commercials, music videos, real estate videos, travel & tourism videos, scaling monetized youtube channels, and plenty more.
And guess what the #1 thing I’ve learned throughout this entire journey is…?
You don’t need fancy gear, expensive cameras, or professional degrees to make an impact on the world with your content and change your life by following your creative passions…
Once you understand the fundamental laws of filmmaking, the sky is the limit as far as what you can achieve.
AND THAT RIGHT THERE is what inspired me to partner with my best friend Paul Xavier, launch ContentCreator.com and create the world’s most affordable online course for helping aspiring content creators quickly develop the skills required to shoot professional-looking content no matter what camera gear they have.
More courses from the same author: ContentCreator
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.