Table of contents
- 1 Cecilia Sardeo – The Mindvalley Yoga Quest
- 1.1 Description Of The Mindvalley Yoga Quest
- 1.2 What You’ll Learn In The Mindvalley Yoga Quest?
- 1.3 About Cecilia Sardeo
Description Of The Mindvalley Yoga Quest
The Mindvalley Yoga Quest is a fun, accessible way to lock in a rewarding yoga practice for the four dimensions of you.
For 21 days, you join your head yoga instructor Cecilia Sardeo, and eight world-class yoga teachers in a series of easy-to-follow 20 – 30 minute daily sessions and weekly live calls.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or you already have some experience – you get all the love and guidance you need to enrich your life with the remarkable power of yoga.
What You’ll Learn In The Mindvalley Yoga Quest?
PART 1: Just Move: Flexibility, Energizing, Detoxing
You’ll begin your first week of the Mindvalley Yoga Quest by creating space to energize your body and mind. A big goal here is not to strive for perfection, but to release all judgment and flow in the direction your body feels like. The tensions and frictions you release in this first week will help you begin expanding your boundaries, and get the most from the coming weeks.
- Power & grace with Tymi Howard: strengthen your core and upper body, allowing you to stand strong in your power and grace.
- Forward bends with Richard Schultz: a simple yet effective way to strengthen your hamstrings, calves, and back muscles.
- Energizing you with Delamay Devi: gentle movements that center you and bring energy back into your body.
- Break a sweat with Erin Motz: a strong flow focused on your legs; get ready to work up a nice sweat.
- Creating space with Cecilia Sardeo: discover Santosha, an empowering state of mind that allows you to focus on what matters.
- Root to rise with Tymi Howard: fortify your lower body with a balance of Vinyasa and Yin yoga, allowing for greater mobility, strength, and flexibility.
- Seated moving meditation with Delamay Devi: release tension and return to a state of blissful flow with this water-inspired movement.
PART 2: Strengthen Your Base: Core Strength, Stability, Balance
In your second week you’ll move onto strengthening your base and core, so you can access greater confidence and stability, on and off the mat. The benefits of this are life-changing and include better resistance to injury and back pain, hardier inner organs, a healthier central nervous system, and better posture.
- Self-love with Aaron Kleinerman: experience sun salutations and standing asanas that connect you with a deep sense of self-love.
- Strength & balance with Dashama Gordon: a dynamic Vinyasa sequence that boosts your strength and balance as it raises your confidence and focus.
- Holy hips & hamstrings with Tymi Howard: unclog the emotional issues in your tissues through a series of hip-opening Yin & Yang yoga poses.
- 6 pack yoga abs with Dashama Gordon: a Dynamic Vinyasa routine that tightens your abs, with the added benefit of enhanced confidence and digestion.
- Love & respect with Cecilia Sardeo: infuse your life with the philosophy of Ahimsa, a sense of deep respect for all living things, including yourself.
- Find your center with Erin Motz: a rejuvenating core workout that challenges your muscles and returns you to balance.
- Motivation meditation with Bryan Kremer: strengthen your third chakra, access a higher sense of self-awareness, and reconnect with your sense of purpose.
PART 3: Courage & Spice: Overcoming Fears, Balancing Core & Arms, Final Integration
Your final week takes your yoga journey to thrilling new levels. You’ll harness the energy and strength you’ve gained so far to soar beyond the limitations and frustrations that once pinned you down – and create a new reality defined by unbreakable courage and authenticity. This week may challenge you a little more, but the rewards are life-changing.
- Prepare to invert with Delamay Devi: a warm-up flow for the feathered peacock pose, which will leave you amazed at what your body can do.
- Release your inner warrior with Lindsay Sukornyk: a Vinyasa flow that clarifies your clearest intention for what you truly want in life.
- Core strengthening with Richard Schultz: a Hatha flow for building a strong abdominal foundation, while toning and burning fat.
- Feathered peacock pose with Delamay Devi: improve your balance, calm your mind, and vaporize stress as you invert your body.
- Truth and courage with Cecilia Sardeo: explore the concept of Satya, which means staying true to yourself and having the courage to reach for your highest potential.
- Self-loving balance with Aaron Kleinerman: experience a series of arm balances and inversions designed to push your limits and release your fears.
- Follow your bliss with Lindsay Sukornyk: a restorative wrap-up that encourages you to fully surrender, recharge, and receive all the benefits of your journey.
About Cecilia Sardeo
Cecilia Sardeo is Mindvalley’s resident yoga coach – and a celebrated teacher with thousands of students around the world. Cecilia was introduced to the ancient art of Yoga as a young child by her father, but would later give up on the practice in adulthood as she focused all her attention and energy to her career and entrepreneurial endeavors. But after years of “hustling” and relentless work, Cecilia, at the age of 28, found herself 44 pounds overweight, and more stressed out and unbalanced in her life than ever before.
Cecilia would later rekindle her love for Yoga, completing a 500-hour yoga teacher certification in Bali. In doing so, she discovered powerful techniques (both on and off the mat) that helped her not only lose that excess weight, but also thrive in her personal and professional life. She is now a certified Yoga instructor and her mission is to share the same love she has for this ancient art with the rest of the world, and help others – regardless of their age, background, and experience – reap the multi-dimensional benefits of Yoga.
More courses from the same author: Cecilia Sardeo
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.