Table of contents
- 1 Bruce Frantzis – Tai Chi for Beginners & Tai Chi for Circling Hands Programs
Description Of Tai Chi for Beginners & Tai Chi for Circling Hands Programs
Welcome to the Tai Chi for Beginners and Tai Chi Circling Hands® Programs
I created these programs to be the easiest way to learn tai chi. More than just a follow-along video, I take you step-by-step to teach you the first eight moves of the Wu style tai chi short form.
We will focus on helping you learn what you need in order to develop a good foundation, both physically and energetically, so that you can get the most out of your practice.
I am a big believer in having ‘good starts’. Mastery in any field has to be built on a solid foundation. If you learn properly the first time, then you won’t have to unlearn bad habits later.
This program will help you deepen your “root” and develop strong tai chi fundamentals.
For the first time, I am offering Tai Chi Circling Hands®, a program I developed after learning hundreds of tai chi and qigong forms and teaching tens of thousands of students. I have found that this one program can help anyone learn tai chi. It teaches you how to break down tai chi movements into three primary circles.
I believe it is very useful, both as a stand-alone exercise and as a way to dramatically increase the speed with which you can learn and improve your tai chi.
As I have said before, tai chi has transformed my life and my health many times. It is one of the world’s greatest art forms and treasures. I believe it to be the uber-exercise on the planet and one that can help many people in the future.
May you have fun learning tai chi and may it benefit you greatly!
All the best,
Tai Chi Program Overviews
Tai Chi for Beginners: Contains over 40 online lessons on how to do the first eight moves of the Wu style tai chi short form. Designed for a complete beginner, those wanting to learn another form, and for those wanting to improve their physical foundation, alignments, and energetics within tai chi.
Tai Chi Circling Hands®: Learn a complete energetic exercise and warm-up set to any tai chi form or style (Chen, Yang, Wu and combination forms). By understanding the three circles that power tai chi, you can improve your form and speed the learning process. These three circles are a complete stand-alone workout.
These online programs help you to develop your personal tai chi practice STEP-BY-STEP
What you’ll learn in Tai Chi for Beginners & Tai Chi for Circling Hands Programs
Tai Chi for Beginners Online Course – 5 Hours – 40 Lessons
Tai Chi for Beginners is the perfect starter course and covers the Wu Style Short Form up to the Single Whip Movement.
Here is what is in the program:
- Lesson 1 – Introduction to Tai Chi
- Lesson 2 – Preparing to do Tai Chi
- Lesson 3 – Breathing and Feeling Your Body
- Lesson 4 – Lengthening from the Spine
- Lesson 5 – The Four Energies of Tai Chi
- Lesson 6 – Elbows Face the Ground
- Lesson 7 – The Three Circles of Tai Chi
- Lesson 8 – Hand and Feet Movements
- Lesson 9 – Movement 2 – Arm Movements
- Lesson 10 – Movement 2 – Arm Movements Part Two
- Lesson 11 – Yang and Wu Style Differences
- Lesson 12 – Movement 3 – Hand Movements
- Lesson 13 – Movement 3 – Balance and Leg Movements
- Lesson 14 – Movement 4 – Turning Waist
- Lesson 15 – Movement 4 – Balancing the 6 Combinations
- Lesson 16 – Keeping the Dang Open
- Lesson 17 – Movements 4 & 5 – Basics of Peng and Liu
- Lesson 18 – Movement 5 – Absorption
- Lesson 19 – Movement 6 – Comparing Wu and Yang Styles
- Lesson 20 – Movement 6 – Legs: Bend and Tuck
- Lesson 21 – Movement 6 – Twisting Inward and Outward
- Lesson 22 – Rotating, Twisting and Spiraling
- Lesson 23 – Practicing Tai Chi when Injured
- Lesson 24 – Connecting the Joints of the Body
- Lesson 25 – Movement 7 – Relaxing your Optic Nerves
- Lesson 26 – Movement 7 – Relaxing the Chest
- Lesson 27 – Movement 7 – Push Downward Practice
- Lesson 28 – Movement 7 – Hand and Arm Movements
- Lesson 29 – Movement 8 – Introduction to Single Whip
- Lesson 30 – Movement 8 – Arm and Hand Movements
- Lesson 31 – Movement 8 – Single Whip Stance
- Lesson 32 – Movement 8 – Single Whip Refinements
- Lesson 33 – Tai Chi for Meditation
- Lesson 34 – Stay Within Seventy Percent
- Lesson 35 – Movement 8 – Getting Into Single Whip
- Lesson 36 – Movement 8 – Stretching Chest and Legs
- Lesson 37 – Movement 8 – Central Channel and Meditation
- Lesson 38 – Movement 8 – Meditation Conclusion
- Lesson 39 – Conclusion: Overcoming Your Mind
- Lesson 40 – Bonus Lesson: Tai Chi Fighting Applications
Tai Chi for Circling Hands® Online Course – Additional 5 Hours
Tai Chi Circling Hands® was designed by Bruce as an exercise to teach the fundamentals of tai chi while at the same time giving the body a complete energetic workout. Tai Chi Circling Hands® will teach you the internal neigong components which unlock the healing power of tai chi.
In Tai Chi Circling Hands® you will learn:
- How to shift your weight
- Guided workout and practice sessions
- How to make your movements circular
- 3 circles comprising all tai chi movements
- How to deconstruct any tai chi movement
An amazing energetic workout, with Tai Chi Circling Hands® you can practice many of the more difficult internal components that fit into tai chi, such as breathing and opening and closings. Because the movement is more simple, it allows you to train the internal energetics in a easier container.
Tai Chi Circling Hands® can be done by just about anyone and you will get many of the primary benefits from a tai chi form. Many have found that learning Tai Chi Circling Hands® enables them to dramatically lessen the time it takes to learn a tai chi form.
About Bruce Frantzis
Bruce Frantzis is the Founder of Energy Arts and has been called the foremost Western expert in Wu style tai chi and Yang style tai chi, holding direct lineages from China. He teaches six powerful qigong sets, as well as bagua zhang and hsing-i from the martial, health, and meditation perspectives. His passion is teaching the Daoist meditation tradition, a direct path to awakening your highest potential.
More courses from the same author: Bruce Frantzis
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.