Table of contents
Description Of The Music Producer’s Suite
Learn To Make PRO Level Mixes in Half The Time And Turn Your Passion For Music Into a Successful Business
Join Over 1500 Other Students That Are Becoming BETTER Producers!
The most comprehensive source on the internet to help you achieve that “pro” sound with your music production and mixes and finally make money with music
You may know me as Brendo from the band Scott & Brendo, or from the cinematic duo Bytheway-May. I’m a songwriter, sound designer, producer, mixer, and engineer. I’ve been lucky enough to have my music featured on some of the most viral YouTube videos in the world. My mixes and songs have been heard by over 1 BILLION people.
I know how frustrating learning to mix and produce music can be. That frustration can get in the way of what you really want to do….. MAKE MUSIC. I want to help you improve your mixing and production so that you can make music that sounds the way it does in your head.
What’s Included In The Music Producer’s Suite
Imagine making pro-level mixes in half the time. The Music Producer’s Suite from That Audio Guy is the easiest, most comprehensive source on the internet to help you achieve that “pro” sound with your production and mixes. We’ll even teach you how to turn your passion for music into a successful business.
- 160+ videos teaching you everything you need to know to get that pro-level, radio-ready sound
- Learn how to RECORD, MIX, and MASTER your own music
- 40+ videos teaching you how to start your own successful business in music
- Over 18 hours of total content
- Email templates I’ve used and the networking method that got my music heard by over 1 billion people
- FINALLY make music that sounds the way it does in your head
What you’ll learn in The Music Producer’s Suite
- Recording Intro (1:57)
- How to Record Audio Into a Computer (3:39)
- What is MIDI? (3:17)
- How to Record a Virtual Instrument with Keyboard (3:11)
- Do I Need an Audio Interface? (2:49)
- What kind of Audio Interface Should I Get? (1:59)
- Do I Need a Preamp? (1:55)
- What is Phantom Power? (1:12)
- How to Record at Healthy Levels (1:34)
- Different Types of Microphones (6:18)
- What is a Shockmount? (1:35)
- Why You Need a Pop Filter (1:15)
- Using a Vocal Booth (1:24)
- What is the Best Vocal Microphone? (3:08)
- 5 Basic Tips for Recording on a Vocal Mic (5:42)
- Basic Recording on Acoustic Guitar (6:28)
- How to Get the Best Recording Possible (2:49)
- Do I Need Expensive Equipment? (2:19
- What is a Patchbay? (1:48)
- Mixing Intro ( 1:50)
- What is Mixing? (3:10)
- Why Mixing? (45:40)
- How to Start a Mix (4:32)
- Gain Staging and Volume Balance (11:33)
- What is EQ? (3:45)
- EQ Bands, Names, and When to Use Them (5:14)
- General EQ Areas to Think About (9:30)
- EQ Areas to Think About: Vocals (8:24)
- EQ Areas to Think About: Bass (5:30)
- EQ Areas to Think About: Drums (7:36)
- EQ Areas to Think About: Acoustic Guitar (4:33)
- What is Compression? (1:15)
- How a Compressor REALLY Works (12:19)
- Compression Basics: Bass (5:52)
- Compression Basics: Vocals (8:16)
- Compression Basics: Drums (6:44)
- Compression Basics: Acoustic Guitar (6:50)
- What is a Bus? (5:07)
- What is Parallel Compression? (3:51)
- Types of Reverb (3:00)
- Reverb VS Delay (3:25)
- Mastering Intro (1:14)
- Brief EQ Areas to Look at When Mastering (5:12)
- Using Reference Tracks During Mastering (8:55)
- What is Dynamic Range and Why is it Important? (15:24)
- Make Music Louder Using a Limiter (6:12)
- What Settings to Use for Bouncing Out Your Song (2:24)
- Improve Your Tracks Using Volume Automation (4:49)
- Introduction (2:42)
- The Three P’s: Purpose (3:21)
- The Three P’s: Product (2:48)
- The Three P’s: Plan (7:01)
- Come Up With a Name (2:47)
- Register Domain and Website (9:20)
- Register the Business (6:49)
- Setting Up Your Bank Account (2:27)
- Taxes (5:57)
- Health Insurance (3:03)
- Life Insurance (1:47)
- Retirement Plan (3:04)
- Stop Spending Money (4:47)
- Find You, Find Your Audience (3:37)
- Set Goals: Music (6:58)
- Set Goals: Studio (11:56)
- Studio Essentials (5:51)
- Do the Work: Free Work (10:10)
- Do the Work: Hard Work (19:25)
- Do the Work: Network (8:40)
- Have Something to Offer (3:14)
- Don’t Burn Bridges (6:24)
- Diversify (4:21)
- Grow Your Network (4:23)
- Influencer Marketing (5:31)
- Get Yourself Out There (20:45)
- Show Up and Work Hard (9:24)
- Networking Never Ends (2:16)
- Contracts (7:47)
- Expectations Written (5:26)
- Read the Contracts (7:12)
- Communication (9:12)
- Be Blunt (6:01)
- Say No (7:39)
- Don’t Compromise (3:28)
- The Tight Budget (8:13)
- People Will Find the Money (3:16)
- Raise Your Rates with Past Clients (9:43)
- Partners and Bandmates (15:36)
- How to Set Your Rates (6:25)
- Perceived Value (10:52)
- Takes One to Know One (12:50)
- The Challenge (13:31)
THE RABBIT HOLE
- You and a Bottle of Coke (4:47)
- Hitting Record Without a Plan (7:45)
- Enhance Boring Presets: Creating Impulse Responses (8:36)
- Percussion --> Synth (4:04)
- Make Original Loops and Prosper with Humanity (5:59)
- Rethinking Your Chest (2:58)
- Turn Piano Into a Synth Pad (7:51)
- Unique Drum Textures with One Simple Trick (5:53)
- When a Woman Cries for You (5:21)
- Singing Animals (8:58)
TIPS & TRICKS
- Enhance Drums Using Parallel Compression (4:05)
- Gritty Drums Using Parallel Compression (4:06)
- Mixing Live Jazz Drums (8:50)
- Creating Cool Ambient Vocal Textures (6:08)
- Instant Choir with Only Four Voices (3:37)
- Sidechaining Bass For the Pump Effect in EDM (4:40)
- Spice Up Your Track with Live Percussion or Loops (6:32)
- Swell Vocal Transitions: Glitch Vocals (6:32)
- The Difference Between You and Pro Mixers (3:41)
- Tighten Dance Tracks: Kick Decay (3:26)
- Save Hours in the Studio Using One Simple Tool (6:50)
- Getting Vocals to Cut Through a Mix (4:25)
- How to Make Rap Vocals Bigger (7:00)
- Reverse Vocal Trick (2:43)
- Spice Up Backup Vocals Using Pitch Shifter (6:29)
- Spice up Drums Using Distortion (5:46)
- Groove Up Drums Using Delay (3:21)
- Programming Drums to Sound More Human: Ghost Notes (5:08)
- How to Get that “Big Drum” Sound (5:22)
- Make Your Videos Sound 80’s (11:21)
- Creating Film Trailer Swells: Stacking SFX (7:33)
- Creatively Thinking about Sound Design (10:31)
- Recording Foley With Practical House Items (6:10)
- Sound Design: Cool Sword Hit (10:29)
- Make a Full Song with One Loop (7:01)
- Cut-Up Glitchy EDM Type Vocals (6:36)
- Getting Out of a Musical Rut (6:02)
- Fire & Ice Sound Design Breakdown (19:09)
About Brenden Bytheway
Hey guys, Brenden Bytheway, That Audio Guy. You may know me as Brendo from the band Scott & Brendo. Or the cinematic duo Bytheway-May.
I’m a songwriter, producer, mixer, engineer, and a husband and father of two beautiful boys.
I’ve been lucky to have my music featured on some of the most viral YouTube videos in the world. My mixes and songs have been heard by over 1 billion people.
My whole life, making music for a living was an unreachable fantasy. In fact, right before I started making money with music, I was working a $10 an hour job cleaning asbestos out of old buildings.
I used to struggle so much trying to learn how to mix music. I didn’t even know there WAS such thing as “mixing”. I just knew my songs didn’t sound professional or good.
I spent thousands of hours watching tutorial videos online, purchasing and consuming courses, and engaging with online communities to try and learn how to make my songs SOUND AS GOOD AS THEY DID IN MY HEAD.
As I was going through the process, I searched high and low for some sort of direction. A path. A guide. Someone to say, “Here’s what I wish I’d have known when I started.” I often stared at my computer screen and asked, “What should I do next? What the heck is a compressor?”
For the past few years, friends have been asking me to help them record and mix. After creating custom videos and sharing my secrets with a select few, I was encouraged by everyone who watched the videos to share them with a larger audience.
My goal is to help YOU become That Audio Guy. The guy that people call up when they have audio needs. The guy that people can trust and rely on because they know without a doubt, that you know what you’re doing and will consistently deliver. I’ve designed That Audio Guy to be a site that you can come to for the best, most informative knowledge how to get your music to that pro level so you can have the confidence to work with big brands.
I also know that time is money. That’s why I’ve made sure the videos are straight to the point with only information that you need to know. The information that works. No fluff. No garbage.
More courses from the same author: Brenden Bytheway
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.