Table of contents
Description Of A Million Styles Boxing Combos
Go Far Beyond Traditional Combos With Barry Robinson’s Unique Take On Combinations In This 3-Part Series!
- Barry Robinson is a world-class Boxing coach who has helped many top athletes in Combat Sports perfect their Boxing skills with his Million Styles Boxing System.
- His latest series explores the Million Styles approach to learning and throwing combinations.
- Go far beyond rudimentary combinations with Robinson’s dynamic approach that incorporates footwork, defensive movements, pivots, timing, and more.
- Translate practice to performance with drills that will help you immediately apply combinations in your own training.
- Barry applies his next-level coaching tips with students who are learning in real-time and asking questions with instant feedback.
- To round out the series Barry provides a perfect padwork session for beginners!
- Become more proficient at the building blocks of combinations like footwork, defensive movements, pivoting, generating angles, and of course landing punches!
- Revolutionize Your Approach To Boxing Combinations With World-Class Boxing Coach Barry Robinson And His 3-Part Masterclass, A Million Styles Boxing Combos!
What you’ll learn in A Million Styles Boxing Combos
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- Combo 1 (3 Go Steps, Pivot Out, Check Your Timing, Pull 2 Downhill, Leg Drop 4, Control Turn In, Double Post Physical, Shake Your Arms Out While Galloping Forward, Check Your Timing, Ace Deuce, Neutral W/ The Control, 1 Go Step Left, Fury 3 Jab Feint Right)
- Combo 2 (catch The Jab, Hook Pivot Hook, Over-Hooks W/ Head Position Control, Under-Hook Jose, 2 Post 2, Post 1 Stab, Post 2 Stab, Post Joshua, Post R / L Joshua, Walk To Neutral Corner)
- Combo 3 (southpaw) Off Balance Going Backwards, Physical Check Hook, Foreman Walk Lead Uppercut, Physical Control Turn In, Post 3 Post 3 Post, Neutral, Foreman Feint, Overhand Lead Uppercut, Walk To Neutral Corner)
- Partner Pad Work For Beginners
More courses from the same author: Barry Robinson
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.