Table of contents
We know how tough it is dealing with thyroid disease…and we’re here to help!
If you’re struggling with the ups and downs that symptoms bring you, this course is perfect for you.
Whether you have sluggish metabolism, a lack of energy, brain fog, anxiety, depression, or any of the myriad emotional and physical symptoms thyroid disease causes, yoga and its healing effects are incredibly beneficial for diminishing the stress and challenge of dealing with thyroid disease.
In this course, the founders of Thyroid Healing Yoga, Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D., and Danna Bowman, bring you tools, techniques, and support for elevating your mind, waking up your body, and healing your spirit.
Through physical practices, meditation, gentle stretching, and energetic tools to work with the throat chakra, this course provides you with everything you need for the days you need extra energy, or soothing self-care techniques.
What You’ll Learn In Thyroid Healing Yoga for Waking Up?
Core Thyroid Healing Yoga Practices
- Morning meditation practice to connect you with the healing power of the chakras
- 20 minute gentle yoga practice for waking up (or, staying in bed)
- Gentle morning neck stretches to alleviate tension and create healing blood flow to the throat
Simple Self-Care Techniques
- Quick guided neck stretches for keeping softness and openness in the throat
- Short Throat Chakra Tune-Up
- Key posture for turning your attitude upside down.
Techniques for Working with the Throat Chakra
- Comprehensive eBook with complete information about the chakras and practices to balance them
- Overview and Introduction to the throat chakra
- Beautiful Chakra Cheat Sheet to use as a guide for working with the energetic bodyThis program features hours of video and written content designed to give you the most comprehensive tools to work with your thyroid disorder, and help you thrive!
This program counts as 10 hours of continuing education credits for The Kaivalya Yoga Method. Upon finishing 100% of the course, you receive a certificate of completion.
More courses from the same author: Alanna Kaivalya
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.