Table of contents
Description of Butterfly Guard Re-Discovered
Adam Wardzinski doesn’t come from Brazil or the US like almost every elite BJJ athlete on the planet. He comes from a city you’ve probably never heard of: Poznan, in Poland.
There are no world champions there, it is a normal looking place – not ornate like New York or Paris. Just a quiet European city. But… there is a guy there who is using the Butterfly Guard to KILL everyone – at the highest levels. When you think about it, it is pretty remarkable that someone from a place so out of the way could get so good. What is even crazier is that he mostly taught himself… If he could get this good, couldn’t anyone?
Butterfly guard remains as one of the most effective, explosive, and efficient positions in the world for those who know how to unlock its potential. It’s a perfect way to manage the pressure and weight of someone bigger and it doesn’t take any special skill or attribute like height or flexibility to do, making it a great choice against a wide variety of opponents. The problem is then… how do you sweep or submit from there? That’s where Adam Wardzinski comes in. As one of Europe’s top black belts, he has spent years mastering this position
Butterfly guard is one of the most battle tested in grappling. It’s a common staple for fighters in every level of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and is a reliable position for mixed martial artists. Even still, a lot of people end up looking a little more like caterpillars while they are stuck constantly defending. Now you can learn from one of the best, as he leads you through chain after chain of his best stuff.
Adam Wardzinski is one of the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belts to ever come out of Europe, and is one of the best heavyweights of the modern era. He’s proven to be an intense and technical competitor, with wins over World Champion fighters like Erbeth Santos, Muhammed, Isaque Bahiense, and Charles Negromonte! His gameplan is centered around a dynamic guard that he uses to destabilize and dominate.
Coming from a small European team, Adam’s comprehensive butterfly guard comes from hours and hours of testing and experimenting. While others focused on creating new and different guards, Adam dug deep into exploring what made butterfly guard a time tested favorite of so many Jiu Jitsu greats. Now, he has a solution to every problem he sees! Adam is bringing that same technical, analytical style to this instructional series, leaving no stone unturned while bringing you through every attack he has.
Adam Wardzinski is one of the best BJJ competitors to come out of Europe
- Adam Wardzinski has beat several Black Belt World Champions including guys like Erberth Santos and Isaque Bahiense
- Adam is the best modern day butterfly guard player there is
- This system is simple, effective, and battle tested
- Transform your entire game and learn how to defeat bigger and stronger opponents
- This is your opportunity to develop a strong and effective guard game
What You’ll Learn In Butterfly Guard Re-Discovered?
- Basic butterfly guard sweep
- Removing the post into butterfly sweep
- Head and arm butterfly sweep
- Butterfly sweep to knee slice
- Inverted arm bar from butterfly setup
- Back take from butterfly guard
- Butterfly sweep to knee slice with overhook control
- Guillotine from overhook control
- Hip switch butterfly sweep
- Omoplata from butterfly
- Lazy butterfly grip switches
- Lazy butterfly guard basic hook sweep
- Lazy butterfly to single x to technical stand up sweep
- Lazy butterfly to single leg x sweep
- Lazy butterfly to single leg x scissor sweep
- Loop choke from lazy butterfly guard
- Options when opponent raises the leg
- Single leg x momentum sweep
- Pushover sweep
- Toe hold from single leg x
- Overhead sweep
- Single leg x steering wheel sweep
- Triangle from single leg x setup
- Modified arm drag to back take
- Roll over sweep
- Arm bar from arm drag
- Back take from half butterfly
- Roll over sweep from half butterfly
- 3rd option from half butterfly underhook shotgun arm lock back take
- John wayne sweep
- Kimura/arm bar from failed john wayne sweep butterfly sweep off failed john wayne sweep
- Defensive concepts for half butterfly
- Over/under defense
- Torreando defense
More courses from the same author: Adam Wardzinski
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.