Table of contents
Description of Speed Rigging Mastery In Cartoon Animator
Imagine rigging characters in Cartoon Animator without breaking a sweat
Zipping through the process like a pro, all while avoiding the dreaded rigging headaches.
Sounds like a dream, right? Well, buckle up, because we’re about to turn that dream into reality!
You see, rigging has been branded as a “necessary evil” in the animation world. It’s necessary because it helps you animate faster, but evil because it can cause countless headaches and frustration.
From the many emails I have read, I have seen some horror stories described by students.
- Frustration of wrestling with a stubborn rig can leave even the most passionate artists feeling drained and disheartened.
- Many students report that the rigging has become a source of pain and suffering rather than an exciting part of the creative process.
- The stress of trial and error seems like a burden animators must bear.
- As they painstakingly experiment with various rigging techniques, they feel like they’re running in circles, unsure of how to achieve the perfect rig.
- The anxiety and time wasted on these repeated attempts usually take a significant toll on their motivation, leaving them questioning whether it’s all worth it.
- Even after investing countless hours and effort into rigging, they find themselves staring at a mediocre result that falls short of their expectations.
If this happens to you, it can be a crushing blow to your confidence and a setback that no animator wants to experience.
WE DON’T WANT THIS FOR YOU!
It’s clear that a better solution is needed
One that can alleviate these rigging pains and reignite your love for animation.
And that’s exactly what we’re about to share with you.
What You’ll Learn In Speed Rigging Mastery In Cartoon Animator?
This program is organized in structured step by step instructions that any beginner can follow.
We will start with the easy steps to get some quick wins, and the we will progress through harder and harder challenges until you master speed rigging.
DAY 1: Levels 1 & 2: Riging Simple and Layered Vectors
- Level 1: We start with easy, simple rigs to help you build a strong foundation. You’ll be surprised how quickly you can pick up the basics!
- Level 2: Ready for a challenge? We’ll move on to layered rigs, which are a bit more complex but totally manageable after completing Level 1.
DAY 2: Level 3: Swapping Technique
Time to learn the game-changing SWAPPING TECHNIQUE
This beginner-friendly method is so easy, you’ll be able to create amazing animations like Sophia Samuels in just one day!
DAY 3: Level 4: Using Premade Rigs pt 1
Feeling confident? Let’s dive into using PRE-MADE RIGS.
By mastering this level, you’ll be able to create incredible characters just like LuckyPlanet.
DAY 4: Level 4: Premade Rigs pt 2
On this day we will continue on the Pre-Made rig started on Day 3, and will finish the character so you can have it ready to be animated.
Usually this day requires a couple of quick fixes and then you are ready to go.
DAY 5: Level 5: Smart Character Design in Vector
Welcome to the world of SMART CHARACTER DESIGN!
You will learn how to design characters compatible for SWAPPING with others, giving you more material you can combine to create even more new characters.
DAY 6: Level 6: Smart Rigging
Finally, we’ll wrap things up with SMART RIGGING.
Building on the compatible characters from Level 5, that you can now combine using the swapping technique to create even more unique and original characters.
More courses from the same author: 2DAnimation101
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to Skills Course account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your skillscourse.net account then going to Downloads Page.